Monday, July 29, 2013

The Best of My Worst Birthday



I have been feeling sick since a week before my birthday. I had hoped that I would get better because I took medicine but for no avail. I guess that is what happens when you don’t consult a doctor, no until I felt like I would collapse anytime, a day before my day.

Wow, I feel like the first paragraph is like a intro for an herbal medicine. It’s not. Haha.

                                                                     

Nothing happened on my birthday. A lot of things happened on my birthday. The doctor said that I be on bed rest so I bore to death  beat the crap out of my tablet and smartphone the entire day. I have a miserable life. See? A lot of things like playing “candy crush”, “samurai vs. zombies”, listen to Charlie Puth's “tangerine dreams”, “candy crush” again, and then “samurai vs. zombies”, and then “tangerine dreams” on repeat. Whew! I also enjoyed the beautiful view in my apartment.

(See pictures below: aka; the wall, the wall and the wall)
  



At around 7:00pm my mom called me and asked what I did for my birthday. I was like.. aahhh... hhhmmm... so I realized I had to do something. Good thing I remembered wolverine is already theatres so i watched the last full show in 3D. Wolverine, if you didn't know, is one of my favourite superheroes. He is a superhero, I think.


                I was walking home like a wobbling jelly after the movie. I didn't care as long as I did at least one thing for myself, for being strong for the year. I ended my birthday with a nice clean massage before going to bed.

                                                           

No comments: