Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I am writing this is my sane interval. I am so depressed right now but i cant point the reason.
 I wanted to make a shoe nga mura ug shark. I felt down kay wala koy magamit nga panghimo. I tried to watch tv but it made me sadder seeing a family sa palabas. I wish i were the kid. I wish i knew how gladness felt like. I had accomplished things that common people think are great. I wish i knew how it feels like when someone is proud of you. Bisag naa lay muattend sa graduation. Gituyo nako dili mag marcha atong college kaya feeling nako wala muadto parehas atong high school ug elementary

I self diagnosed nga naa koy manic depressive disorder. I tried to seek help multiple times. Everyone of them were dumb. I wish i didnt know that suicide is not the answer. It would have made everything better. It would have made the pain go away. I wish i could escape from the pain. I wish i could escape from myself

No comments: